Bruni's Vision Statement
“Working together with her clients to rebuild their lives, ensuring they receive the best treatment available whether that be from traditional medicine or natural therapies earning the mutual respect from both her clients and their Health Practitioner.”
Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist is often regarded as the father of modern physics and one of the most prolific intellects in human history.
Here is what he had to say:
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.”
Bruni moved from Germany to the UK at the age of 8 at that time she didn’t speak a word of English. 13 years later at the age of 21 she was married with a little baby in arms when she and her husband immigrated to Australia.
In 1989 Bruni enrolled in a Hypnotherapy course that changed her life forever, she went on to gain her Diploma of Hypnotherapy then in 1992 she joined the Australian Hypnotherapists Association where for 4 years she was their National Secretary followed by 9 years as their National President and has earnt the honorary title of President Emeritus. This is a testament Bruni’s commitment towards her chosen profession and helping her clients find a natural and drug-free way of connecting to health, happiness and wellbeing.
Bruni has also furthered her professional skillset by completing the following:
- Clinical Hypnosis – Diploma Hypnosis, Academy of Applied Hypnosis (AAH)
- Certified NLP Practioner – American University NLP – Steve G. Jones,
- Counselling – Diploma of Individual, Couple & Family Therapy – Unifam training.
- 4 Module Mental Health Course – University of Canberra – Trainer: Catherine Hungerford
- Supervisor – Clinical Hypnosis
- Ancilliary Training – See Below.
Member Associations - past: (I stood down from the below Associations in 2014)
I have a high respect for these Associations, however they no longer meet my requirements.
Psychotherapists & Counsellors Federation of Australia (PACFA/ARCAP)
Clinical member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
Certified Energy Health Practitioner with the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- Trauma & Pain Management Therapist
Clinical experience in a private rehabilitation centre working for a rehabilitation psychiatrist, dealing with Motor Vehicle accidents, Industrial accidents, Work harassment, Hold-ups, Bereavement and associated psychological problems such as PTSD symptoms (as defined in DSM-IVTM), Suicidal tendencies, Phobias, C.O.D., Physical and sexual abuse, IBS, Eating disorders, bedwetting etc.
- Child Sexual Assault / Sexual Assault Counsellor
Clinical experience working with children from the age of 0-18 years, (and their families) who have been sexually abused and referred by the Department of Community Services and/or Joint Investigative Response Teams.
Bruni has also completed the following courses:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Practitioner Writing Skills Workshop
- Reiki Course
- Train the Trainer Workshop with the Protective Behaviours Consultancy Group of NSW
- Spring Forest Qigong Healing Retreat with Master Chunyi Lin