I ask all my clients to provide me with a history of their background. I have a ‘Client Intake’ form on the Booking page. You are able to type your information on to the form and return it to me from the website. This allows me to look at the questions I have about what you have put.
I find that the client filling in the form prior to the a session gives them time to focus on the information they are providing and helps them to avoid the possibility of leaving something out, as well as not taking up time by needing to fill this in as part of the session.
Causes of emotional blocks, that could be stopping you from achieving your goals.
How would you answer these questions:
- Your upbringing, was it happy / sad or abusive?
- Your parents, supportive, not interested or absent?
- School, were you confident / shy?
- Were you taken advantage of when you were a child by someone you trusted / looked up to?
- Have you ever had any injury or accident?
- Have you experienced trauma of any sort?
- Do suffer from any health concerns, depression, migraines, IBS?
- Suffer from addictions, alcohol, gambling.
- Are you on medication – what sort, what for, how long, do you suffer from any side effects from this?
You may think some of the above questions are confronting especially if you are coming to therapy to stop a habit such as smoking. Whilst habits may be hard to break on the conscious level and become entrenched, your subconscious is able to release these easily, providing they are not helping the subconscious cope emotionally by keeping the habit.
Something which has occurred in your past that you may feel you have dealt with, on the conscious level of your mind (because it was so long ago and you think that you have moved on from that happening), might still be held in your subconsious mind. When in hypnosis, I ask your subconscious mind if that happening still has feelings and emotions that need to be released. If the subconscious level answer is ‘NO’, we move on – nothing needs to be done about that. If it is ‘YES’, we release it.
During hypnosis I will have the opportunity check with your subconscious to ensure any previous negative occurrences do not affect your current changes from happening. And yes, if you came to give up smoking for example, not to start eating instead.
The session comprises of the following:
1. COUNSELLING – working through your history that you have shared with me.
2. EXPLANATION about hypnosis, expectations and other therapies that may assist with any concerns you may have.
3. ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT with you about what you want me to achieve for you and the changes you want to create.
4. HYPNOTHERAPY taking you into the relaxed lowered brainwave state of hypnotherapy.
5. RELEASING ANY NEGATIVE EMOTIONS AND CREATING THE CHANGES YOU WISH TO MAKE – in the hypnosis trance state.
6. BRINGING YOU OUT OF HYPNOSIS.
7. DISCUSSING YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SESSION.
8. ENDING THE SESSION.
Booking page: Booking page.